Read John 6:1-14
Make a list of seven things about yourself.
1. I have grown more appreciative of pink since having two boys. A little girliness helps me feel balanced in my testosterone world.
2. I love kids; I love working with kids; I love having kids; I love observing kids; I love kids.
3. I have lots of hobbies because I have a short attention span and must mix it up regularly.
4. Flip flops should be our state shoe. I mean, really.
5. I used to want to be African American so that I could have an afro. I am not kidding. I am pale with freckles and straight average brown hair. When I was younger I wanted dark chocolate skin and big hair that held headbands in all day without pins. I even permed my hair twice in one month to try to get this look. It didn't work. And I think my kids have the same dream because they made their Miis brown skinned. With afros.
6. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I don't have to buy anybody presents or feel guilty about not writing thank you notes, I get to see people I love dearly - both families are great - and I get to cook and eat fabulous food. All day.
7. I am leaving this one open, because I have lots of things I could say, but I have an indecisive personality and could not decide what to share:)