Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lenten Journal Day 32

I'm feelin' happy today. And I've got lots to be thankful for.

So today is a list day.
  1. I went grocery shopping and I got the "good" bread....
  2. And the "good" turkey.
  3. A bird visited my bedroom today by accidentally flying in through a window. I tried to take a picture for you, but the little fellow was too fidgety. After my initial shock of being greeted with a BIRD IN MY ROOM, I had the opportunity to watch him just fly from perch to perch. I helped the fragile creature find his way outside...
  4. I found out a couple Michael and I think are just great are also moving to York/ Rock Hill area....because he's going to be the priest for a church there. Yay!
  5. I got this juicy bit of gossip while talking with my long lost friend Melissa on the telephone. I love catching up with old friends. It feels like when you find something you thought you'd misplaced, and it just adds that little bit of joy to a day.
  6. My oldest has soccer tonight. He L.O.V.E.S. soccer almost as much as....
  7. My youngest L.O.V.E.S. soccer. When little bit found out big bro's season was almost over, he cheered. Then he announced, "Good! Now Key has to come watch ME play MY games!"
  8. Iced coffee...need I say more?
  9. Meeting a new friend - She moved to Columbia and is trying to sell a house in York. We're moving to York/ Rock Hill and trying to sell a house in Columbia. My new friend and I are switching places. We even exchanged house information, though our houses are a bit different from each other. It was mainly just fun talking with someone that recently left the very same social life I will be entering.
  10. My husband is a sweetheart. Really. And even though he's tired, he gets up, makes coffee, and drives a long, long way to work so he can continue to support his family.
For this I am grateful. All of this and so much more...


"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things."

Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment