Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lenten Journal Day 18

Today, instead of writing my own thoughts, I figured I'd share some of my favorite blog sites. Maybe you can enjoy them with me...

1. http://www.incourage.me/ - This one has various guest writers each day. They also introduce themselves thru one of the tabs. There are lots of great women there, and their blogs are a fun way to spend a morning.

2. Proverbs 31 ministries - This one has good daily devotionals. The women writing here also have good individual blogs.

3. A Holy Experience - Ann VosKamp. Amazing writer. This is a wonderful place to drink your morning coffee. Seriously.

4. Endure and Shine - This one is a hard one. A friend, Paul Edel, wrote here. He passed away a few months ago, and his journey to heaven is chronicled on his blog. It's beautiful, the blog offers resources, but take a box of tissue with you to this special place. He died three weeks after he wrote his last entry.

These are just a few that I enjoy visiting. I love to play around, and there are lots of different places to go in this blog world. Feel free to share back.

See you here tomorrow!

Random verse for the day
Paul to the
Philippians 1:3-6

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment